We Create Wedding Flowers Melbourne Adores
The importance of giving impeccable blossoms to every bride-to-be simply cannot be overstated.
From the initial impression they make on wedding guests, through to the photographs they will later feature in, wedding flowers are much more than a side note.
The wedding flowers Melbourne couples choose will be a symbol of the bride and groom’s love that sets the tone and atmosphere of their wedding, then remains a treasured memory through years and even decades of celebrating a happy marriage.
Fortunately, creating wedding bouquets Melbourne lovebirds adore is fun!
The challenge of making imagined wedding flowers into a reality is an exhilarating process that, when approached with positivity, brings couples closer together and adds a new level of excitement to the big day.
Many elements go into preparing the perfect Melbourne bouquets, including:
- Matching flower selections to the bride’s dress as well as the overall style of the bridal party
- Finding a floral style that complements the physical setting of the wedding
- Striking the right balance between flower type, colour, seasonal availability, bouquet type and price
At Poco Posy, we delight in walking our clients through the world of floral textures, tones and colours to find the wedding flowers Melbourne couple’s love is best represented by.
Taking the Stress Out of Flower Shopping
There should be many words to describe your wedding day, and stressful isn’t one of them!
We understand that putting together a wedding is one of the biggest organisational tasks you’ll take on in life, and we leave nothing up to chance. Our Melbourne florists take the stress out of selecting wedding flowers by offering:
- Flexible consultation hours for the busy couple-to-be
- Setting and styling every detail before the big day
- The one-on-one service of a small business. You’ll have our full attention and won’t be competing with other bride’s needs on your wedding day – you’ll always be the number one priority.
Our goal is to take care of all the details so that when you step out of your car and into your wedding, your flowers are ready and waiting, perfectly placed to compliment your beauty and greet your guests with elegance.
Seasonal Flower Advice
The best way to keep the price of your flowers within budget without compromising on quality is to buy flowers that are in season.
We are happy to discuss with you the particular flower options that are available at the time of your wedding so we can create the perfect arrangement on a budget.
Have you seen the flowers you want, but aren’t sure what they’re called? It won’t take us long to figure it out!
Are you unsure of what direction you’d like to take your wedding flowers? We’ll walk you through a wide range of flowers until you find the ones that speak to you!
If you need additional information about any flower that’s not listed, don’t hesitate to call us. We are professional florists with the training and education to assist you with all things floral, and no query is too big or small!
At Poco Posy, we will do anything we can to create a bouquet of blooms you’ll love and can afford.
Quality Range of Affordable Wedding Flowers and Bridal Bouquets Melbourne Wide
With so many ways to overspend on your wedding day, it’s important for the bride and groom to know exactly how much wedding flowers will cost.
Unlike other florists who only offer couples set flower packages, our wedding packages are completely up to you. We can design a custom package to meet your needs, using any combination of our many floral wedding products, including:
Table flowers & centrepieces:
- Jars (from $35)
- Mini vases (from $44)
- Medium arrangements (from $80)
- Large arrangements (from $100)
- Extra-large arrangements (from $125)
- Bride’s bouquet (from $250)
- Bridesmaid’s bouquet (from $150)
- Throw bouquets (from $50)
- Buttonholes for the groom (from $25)
- Standard buttonhole (from $20)
- Ladies corsages (from $60)
- Flower crown – baby’s breath & Easter daisy (from $65)
- Small Flower Crown (from $80)
- Large flower crown (from 150)
And, if you need something that’s not on the list, simply tell us what you want or send through a picture of the product you’re daydreaming about and we’ll provide you with a quote as soon as possible.
Choose Poco Posy for Wedding Flowers Melbourne Wide
If you want the most beautiful, lush local blooms in Victoria at your wedding, choose Poco Posy. Our expert florists arise at the crack of dawn every day to select our flowers fresh from the Melbourne Flower Market, so can delight in knowing that you’ll have the best wedding flowers Melbourne has to offer!